It is very important to us that you understand our intentions, and your rights, in relation to your personal data.
Cookies are used by most of the websites on the internet, they are small files that are stored on your computer to collect information about how you browse this website.
Cookies are used to:·
- measure how you use the website so it can be updated and improved
- recognise the browser you use
- track new and returning users
You can disable cookies but this may have an impact on your experience when using the website. ·
- Find out more about how to manage cookies from your browser
- Advice on cookies from the Information Commissioner's Office